Richard Knowles, Ph.D.
Are you looking for a way to deal with the struggles in your relationships or personal life?
- I offer mindful, compassionate psychotherapy so that you can find a way to discover and build your own resilience against the difficulties that life presents, while learning to navigate towards self-fulfillment and away from patterns of conflict.
- With over 8 years of experience in psychotherapy and mental health, I provide a warm and safe space for actively confronting the most challenging of problems.
- I have worked with a wide variety of clients and issues, including those with severe mental illness, relationship problems, bereavement, life-transitions, loss-of-meaning, personality disorders, chronic stress and anxiety, depression, phobias, issues relating to diversity, trauma, developmental issues, spiritual problems and more.
- I welcome diversity of all kinds.
- I focus not just on what is going wrong, but how to awaken and tap into your inner strengths and wisdom.
- I am a guide to help you know yourself better, so that you can find harmony and balance during troubling times.